Auditing of Courses
Memorandum #1 - Auditing of Courses
Revised: April 8, 2010
Original Number: 6
Original Date of Issue: March 14, 1968
- A student may enroll in a course with his/her status recorded as AUDITOR only with the written permission of the instructor.
- Otherwise, within the first two weeks of a semester, a student may request that his/her status be changed to AUDITOR. The request must be approved in writing by the instructor.
- At the end of the semester, the student's record will show AUDIT (AU) in place of a grade.
- If, in the judgment of the instructor, the auditing student has not in fact been attending, the instructor shall report a WITHDRAWAL (W) grade instead of AUDIT.
- The foregoing will be published in the College Catalog.