Upon official hire, employees receive a single sign-on for:
Through MyCCP, you can view your benefit information, time off balances, and other employee information.
All employees are provided an OWA (Outlook Office 365) Email, which includes a Calendar and One Drive account.
- OWA Outlook Office 365, an integrated email, calendaring, scheduling and task management program. Features include Junk Mail handling, proxy access to multiple account, and web accessibility.
- OWA is web-based accessible so it can be reached from any Internet capable system by navigating to http://mail.ccp.edu.
If you experience problems logging into your account, please contact the Support Center and someone will assist you.
Note: The Support Center will not support problems determined to be related to your personal computer or your Internet Service Provider (reference P & P #309).
For employees, an Active Directory (AD) Account is required to access most staff machines on campus and allows you to access:
- shared department network storage space
- your own personal network storage space (H-Drive)
- Web and FTP storage space
- Network printers in your area
- Password expires every 45 days
Based on the employee’s roles/responsibilities, fulfillment of prerequisites, and required approvals, employees may also be granted administrative accounts. MyCCP is the College’s web-based gateway to all services for students, faculty, and staff. Using MyCCP requires logging in with a user name and password.