Dining, Catering and Vending
Effective September 7, 2021, Dining Services will operate as Grab-&-Go service only.
Canteen, is implementing an order ahead program for breakfast and lunch at Roary’s Café in the Pavilion Building. You will be able to place your order at kiosks outside of the café or through the Connect & Pay app.
Monday through Friday, breakfast will be available from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m., and lunch will be offered from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Here’s how to order through the app:
1. Download the Connect & Pay app from iTunes or Google Play to your smartphone
2. Open the app and enter location code 025F61
3. Choose your items, select options and quantity, and tap “add item”
4. Tap the green bar at the bottom of your screen to check out
Smart Market - Fresh Food Vending Solution is currently available at the Northwest Regional Center and the Cyber Cafe located on the 3rd Floor of the CBI Building. All cafes offer a distinct menu designed to satisfy a diverse palate of culinary preferences.
Please visit the Dining Services Website for Daily & Weekly Menus, Wellness Resources, Catering Information, and Specials & Events.
- Main Campus Colonial Cafe and Bonnell Coffee Express — (215) 751-8315
- Northwest Regional Center — (215) 496-6080
- Northeast Colonial Cafe — (215) 972-6259
Catering customers for Main Campus Catering Orders must open an account on ccp.catertrax.com . Once the account is opened, the customer can place orders, review their order history, and print invoices.
- Main Campus – (215) 751-8315; customers on Main Campus can contact the Catering Manager during an event at (484) 332-5374.
- Northeast Regional Center
For Regional Center Catering Orders, please contact Auxiliary Services or
- Northwest Regional Center
- West Philly Regional Center
Payment for Catering Services
Employees must designate an org or grant code for payment. Invoices with an original signature of the org/grant approver should be submitted to the College's Accounts Payable office within one week of the event. External customers have a credit card payment option. Cancellations or changes to existing orders are subject to charges.
Catering orders should be submitted in a timely manner to give Canteen time to order food and supplies and to schedule staff. Canteen has the right to refuse an order.
Special Menu Requests
Customers are encouraged to contact the Catering Office should they wish to order menus not offered on ccp.catertrax.com or if they need help in developing a custom menu. A budget-conscious menu is available with limited services.
Vending machines maintained by Canteen Vending Services, a division of Compass International, are located throughout the Main Campus and at the Regional Centers. All machines accept cash and some select machines accept credit card and Lion Card funds.
Main Campus — 215-751-8315
Northwest Regional Center — 215-496-6080
Northeast Colonial Cafe — 215-972-6259