About Community College of Philadelphia's Main Campus Bookstore
Community College of Philadelphia's bookstore is solely devoted to serving students, faculty, staff, alumni, fans and the local Philadelphia community – offering products and services both in-store and online at eFollett.com. Community College of Philadelphia's Main Campus Bookstore is located on 17th Street, between Spring Garden and Callowhill, in the Pavilion Building.
About Follett Corporation | Follett.com
Follett Corporation is the world's largest single source of educational materials, digital content, eCommerce, and multi-media for libraries, schools and institutions. Headquartered in Westchester, Illinois, Follett provides education technology, services and physical and digital content to millions of students at 70,000 schools, and more than 2,700 physical locations, and campus eCommerce platforms in North America. Through Baker & Taylor, Follett's reach also extends to the public library markets.
From computers and computer supplies, National College Bestsellers, backpacks, spirit apparel and giftware, the College bookstores offer much more than textbooks, course materials and school supplies.
COVID-19 - CAMPUS STORE SUPPORT OF OFF-CAMPUS LEARNING
- FREE Online Shipping Offer: Visit the campus store website, ccpbookstore.com , for Free Shipping on all items with no minimum purchase. This includes various formats of course materials, supplies, apparel, technology and more. Since many online orders are fulfilled directly from your campus store, Follett will execute online orders as long as the store is accessible by staff.
- Access to eBooks AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Visit the campus store website, ccpbookstore.com , to gain access to eBooks at no additional charge with your .edu email address. Each student can access up to 7 eBooks for the designated period free of charge.
- FREE Access to Lumen Learning OER Courseware: Lumen Learning, our OER partner, is offering FREE access to courseware to help supplement content, and offer additional resources to faculty, click here for the Lumen offer.
- Free Shipping on Rental Returns & Deadline Extensions: The campus store is offering free shipping return labels and is also extending the non-return period without penalty to assist with increased returns by mail. Click the COVID-19 message on the home page of the campus store website, ccpbookstore.com, for the details.
- Main Campus (Pavilion Building), Northwest and Northeast Regional Centers have full-service bookstores.
- The West Regional Center has a temporary bookstore that is open during the first two weeks of classes
- Online Learning textbooks and course materials are only sold at the Main Campus bookstore
Textbooks and course materials are sold at the bookstore location where the related class is taught.
You can shop online anytime. Online orders are available for pickup 72 business hours after the order is placed. Students can order textbooks online at the beginning of each semester. Online textbook orders are available for pick up at the bookstore location where the class is taught; online textbook orders for classes taught at the West Regional Center or through online learning are available for pick up only at the Main Campus bookstore.
The bookstore rents publisher-approved rental textbooks at less than 50% of the retail price. The list of available rental textbooks is subject to change.
Please be aware of the following rental conditions:
- You can rent textbooks in-store or online using cash, credit card or Financial Aid Bookstore Credit as appropriate. In addition to making your rental payment, you must provide a valid credit card number which will remain securely on file for future rental transactions.
- You can neatly highlight and mark in a rental textbook as long as it remains in sellable condition.
- If you decide to purchase your rental textbook, you must do so during the first two weeks of classes to avoid additional fees.
- You must return all rental textbooks, either in person or by mail (insured shipping is recommended) to the bookstore location from which you rented by the last day of exams in order to avoid replacement fees.
- If you decide to purchase the rental textbook after the first two weeks of classes or if you do not return the rental textbook by the last day of exams, your credit card will be charged for 75% of the new book price plus a 7.5% processing fee.
Financial Aid Bookstore Credit
Financial Aid Bookstore Credit is available for qualified students. Bookstore Credit must be active before being used as payment for purchases in the bookstore or online. To learn how to check your Financial Aid Bookstore Credit status, visit the Financial Aid website.
Students making purchases with Bookstore Credit in the bookstore must present their Lion Card for identification purposes. Students picking up online orders paid with Bookstore Credit must also present their Lion Card for identification.
|Early Summer - 7A||Date||Day||Digital Materials|
|First Day to use Credit||5/4/20||Monday||Opt-Out Date: 5/26/20|
|Last Day to use Credit||5/27/20||Wednesday|
|Early Summer - 7B||Date||Day||Digital Materials|
|First Day to use Credit||5/4/20||Monday||Opt-Out Date: 6/11/20|
|Last Day to use Credit||5/27/20||Wednesday|
|Late Summer - 7N||Date||Day|
|First Day to use Credit||6/22/20||Monday||Opt-Out Date: 7/16/20|
|Last Day to use Credit||7/15/20||Wednesday|
Online Learning Course Materials
Textbooks and supplies for online learning classes are sold only at the Main Campus bookstore. Students purchasing online learning course materials online with Financial Aid Bookstore Credit or a personal credit/debit card can opt for a shipping fee and have their order delivered to their residence.