Career Connections is a resource to help students and alumni achieve their career goals. We provide the tools needed to help students Prepare, Empower and Connect to the world of work. Our dedicated team identifies and engages employers who have an interest in recruiting our students for full-time and part-time employment as well as internship and externship opportunities.
Career Connections offers traditional career counseling in conjunction with innovative methods to prepare students and alumni for career readiness and professional development through:
- Events for Job Seekers such as employers recruiting on campus, job search workshops, interview and career fairs
- Career Guidance offering individual coaching and consultation with our staff
- Work-Study Programs that connect students with employment on and off-campus to offset educational costs
- Tools for Career Seekers for interview preparation, online job boards, career exploration and planning (NOTE: make sure you are logged in to MyCCP to access our tools- Handshake, Big Interview and Virtual Job Shadow)
Employment Fraud Alert
- Hot Job Alert Zoom Session - Featuring CVS Health Wednesday, April 28th at 1pm.
Save the Date
- Summer Job, Internship and Work-Study Job Fair - Wednesday, July 14th, 12pm - 4pm
Hot Jobs and Internships
Coming Soon...Explore Jobs
Tips & Tools
- Virtual Job Shadow - Interactive career exploration for every stage of development to help you better prepare for the workforce
- Handshake - Connect with employers who are looking to hire CCP students and alumni for full and part-time jobs, internships, and other experiential learning opportunities.
- Big Interview - Your secret weapon to build confidence and land your next job interview