MMS provides the equipment and services listed below to support classroom instruction for faculty use only.
As part of our services, we maintain a library of commercial DVDs and VHS videos. These materials may be checked out by faculty. Acquisition of new programs may be requested with the approval of a department chair.
We adhere to the “Fair Use” doctrine of the US copyright law regarding the use and duplication of any copyrighted materials including the physical materials in our library as well as any programs obtained by recording on-air or downloading from the web.If in doubt, please ask us.
Equipment and materials available:
- Smart Carts with computer, projector, VCR and DVD player, document camera
- “Smart” classrooms, with various configurations
- Carts with TV Monitors, VCR and DVD players
- Pro-sumer Video Camera and tripod
- Audio playback units
- On-demand trouble shooting
- On-demand operating instructions
- DVD transfer support for in-class video capture
- Delivery and set-up ( by special request)
- Media copy