About Us - Budget Office
- Develops annual operating and capital budgets and long-range planning models.
- Prepares various financial related to the College’s budgets and programs. Provides analyses and reporting for construction and capital projects.
- Distributes quarterly Departmental Budget Statements (DBS) reports which reflect expenditures, encumbrances, and available budget dollars by category within organizations.
- Approves all capital requisitions and obtains Pennsylvania Department of Education approvals, as required, for leases and capital purchases.
- Develops expense and revenue projection for use by senior staff.
- Prepares discipline and program cost analyses and net revenue analyses.
- Maintains records of the College’s leases and debt service.
- Reviews contents of RFP’s and bid responses for major service contracts and provide financial analyses of bid responses.
- Trains employees on the proper use of the College’s Banner finance module as well as the College’s finance and budgeting policies and procedures.
The Budget Office is located in the Mint Building on the 1st Floor in room M1-3.
|Derrick Sawyer II||Budget Director||(215) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phyllis Harper||Administrative Assistant||(215) 751-8090|
|Tanya Stewart-Austin||Budget and Financial Analyst||(215) email@example.com|
|Vincent Panjikaran||Finanical Analyst||(215) firstname.lastname@example.org|