Faculty and Staff Resources
Career Connections can provide career-readiness classroom presentations throughout the semester. Some topics include:
- Overview of Online Software Tools- (Virtual Job Shadow, The Big Interview, 12Twenty)
- Developing Your Personal Brand
- Tips for Designing & Writing a Great Résumé & Cover Letter Strategies That Work
- Personal Statements 101: Show Off and Show Up
- Interview Skills and Strategies: Do’s and Don’ts
- Marketing Your Transferable Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Do I Need a Mentor?
- None of these. I have something different in mind
Request a classroom presentation using this form. please give us a lead-time of at least two weeks before the presentation date to ensure that we can accommodate your date and time request.
Post Work-Study Program Opportunities
This form is for faculty and staff who wish to participate in the Work-Study program by providing students with opportunities. Include a job title, description, and the amount of hours students will work in the position.
Virtual Job Shadow