Location: Immaculata, PA
Number of undergraduate students: 1,459 (year)
Type of Institution: Private, non-profit, Roman Catholic
Delivery Format: traditional day, eve, accelerated, online
Course Equivalency List
Tuition and fees
Community College of Philadelphia has two types of transfer agreements with Immaculata University: dual admissions and program-to-program. To benefit from any of these agreements students must earn an appropriate associate degree before transfer. These agreements are not exclusive of one another and the agreements can complement one another.
Immaculata University and Community College of Philadelphia have developed a dual admissions agreement. This agreement is designed to assist students who earn an appropriate associate degree to transfer to Immaculata University. Immaculata University guarantees admissions on the condition that students meet all the requirements.
Admissions into a particular major is not guaranteed. Upon transfer, students earn junior standing for matching majors. Support and financial incentives, including scholarship awards, are built-in to offer students the best opportunity for success.
Students who do not qualify for dual admissions, are still eligible to transfer to Immaculata University. Please review the list of approved programs below and visit with a Community College of Philadelphia academic advisor or counselor for further assistance.
These are agreements in which an entire curriculum or program of study is accepted, so graduates of these specific associate degree programs transfer with advanced standing to a matching specific bachelor's degree program at Immaculata University.
Search for Programs
Degrees approved for Program-to-Program that are not approved for Dual Admissions are noted with the "P2P" code notation.
Dual Admissions Eligibility
Immaculata University’s College of Undergraduate Studies (traditional day) and College of Adult Professional Studies (evening/accelerated/online) welcome applicants to the Dual Admissions Program in order to facilitate the transfer of students from Community College of Philadelphia to Immaculata University) with third-year (junior) status for the purpose of entering a bachelor’s degree program.
To be eligible for this program, students must:
- Submit a dual admissions intent form before earning no more than 30 graded college level credits (grades of A, B, C, D, F) from Community College of Philadelphia or any other college/university. Once a student has completed this form, they are strongly encouraged to meet with an Immaculata University admissions representative and a Community College of Philadelphia counselor to develop a plan of study.
- Complete the Immaculata University admissions application after earning 45 credits or six months before transfer from Community College of Philadelphia.
- Graduate from Community College of Philadelphia with an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in one of the approved programs listed. Students choose majors from either Immaculata University’s College of Undergraduate Studies (full-time traditional daytime program) or the College of Adult Professional Studies (part-time evening/accelerated/online programs).
- Achieve a minimum 2.0 Community College of Philadelphia cumulative grade point average (GPA). Only courses with a grade of C or higher will be eligible for transfer.
- Enroll directly to Immaculata University within one year of completing an associate degree program of study from Community College of Philadelphia and not attend another institution between graduation and attendance at Immaculata University.
- Students who have previously been matriculated to Immaculata University are not eligible for the Immaculata University dual admissions program.
- A maximum of 72 credits is transferable to Immaculata University enabling the student who holds an appropriate associate degree to transfer with junior status.
Advantages of Dual Admissions
Students who participate in dual admissions are eligible for the following benefits:
- Application fee to Immaculata University will be waived.
- Scholarships for dual admissions students who enroll full-time (12 or more credits) in the College of Undergraduate Studies with a minimum 2.0 Community College of Philadelphia cumulative GPA.
- Informational meetings with Immaculata University staff at Community College of Philadelphia campus/regional centers for assistance in matriculating to Immaculata University.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Community College of Philadelphia dual admissions students who enroll on a full-time (12 or more credits a semester) basis are eligible to receive an academic scholarship based on their final cumulative Community College of Philadelphia GPA as follows:
College of Undergraduate Studies (traditional daytime program)
Associate Degree Grant - $1,500
All CCP graduates attending Immaculata University on a full-time day student basis and a minimum cumulative CCP GPA of 2.5 will receive an Associate Degree Grant of $1,500 in addition to the following:
Full-time at Immaculata University – enrolled in 12 or more credits a semester
- GPA 3.50 to 4.00 = $12,500 to $14,500 per year
- GPA 2.70 to 3.49 = $10,000 to $11,000 per year
- GPA 2.00 to 2.69 = $5,500 to $9,500 per year
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - $1,000
All Phi Theta Kappa members attending Immaculata University on a full-time day basis are eligible for an additional $1,000 award with proof of membership. Students must submit proof at the time of acceptance in order to be awarded the scholarship.
College of Adult Professional Studies (part-time evening, accelerated, online programs)
Eligible to participate in the dual admissions process but are not eligible for admissions scholarships; however, these students study at a per-credit tuition rate, which represents a significant reduction in costs compared to the comprehensive tuition paid by full-time students.
Transfer students will be awarded Financial Aid on the same basis as all Immaculata University students and will have equal access to all state and federal financial aid programs.
For information concerning transfer please schedule an appointment to visit a Community College of Philadelphia academic advisor or counselor. Students are also welcome to contact the transfer institution directly.
Community College of Philadelphia
Bonnell Building, BG-12
1700 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Bonnell Building, BG-7
1700 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Approved Academic Degree Programs
The following Associate in Arts (A.A.) and Associate in Science (A.S.) degree programs at Community College of Philadelphia are approved for Dual Admissions to the corresponding degree programs at Immaculata University.
Students who do not qualify for dual admission and/or are interested in transfer for programs other than those listed should contact a Immaculata University undergraduate admissions representative and/or meet with a Community College of Philadelphia academic advisor or counselor to discuss an appropriate plan of transfer.
Search by Program
Use the category headers to sort by Community College of Philadelphia program major or Transfer Program major.
|CCP Program||Bachelor Program|
|Biological Sciences||Allied Health|
|Biological Sciences||Exercise Science|
|Biological Sciences||Secondary Education Certification with concentration in: Biology|
|Biology||Secondary Education Certification with concentration in: Biology|
|Black Studies||Liberal Studies|
|Business - Accelerated||Human Resources Management|
|Business - Accelerated||Human Resources Management (Online)|
|Business - Accelerated||Marketing Management|
|Business - Accelerated||Marketing Management (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - Accelerated||Organizational Behavior (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - Accelerated||Organizational Behavior (Online)|
|Business - Accelerated||Sport and Business Management|
|Business - Accelerated||Supply Chain Management|
|Business - Accelerated||Accounting|
|Business - Accelerated||Business Administration w/ K-12 Certification|
|Business - Accelerated||Business Leadership (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - Accelerated||Business Leadership (Online)|
|Business - Accelerated||Business Management|
|Business - Accelerated||Business Management (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - Accelerated||Business Management (Online)|
|Business - Accelerated||Fashion Merchandising|
|Business - Accelerated||Finance|
|Business - Accelerated||Finance (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - Accelerated||Finance (Online)|
|Business - General||Accounting|
|Business - General||Business Administration w/ K-12 Certification|
|Business - General||Business Leadership (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - General||Business Leadership (Online)|
|Business - General||Business Management|
|Business - General||Business Management (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - General||Business Management (Online)|
|Business - General||Fashion Merchandising|
|Business - General||Finance|
|Business - General||Finance (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - General||Finance (Online)|
|Business - General||Human Resources Management|
|Business - General||Human Resources Management (Online)|
|Business - General||Marketing Management|
|Business - General||Marketing Management (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - General||Organizational Behavior (Accelerated-Eve)|
|Business - General||Organizational Behavior (Online)|
|Business - General||Sport and Business Management|
|Business - General||Supply Chain Management|