Student Academic Computer Center (SACC)
The Student Academic Computer Center (SACC) offers students free access to computer workstations to assist them as they conduct research or complete other academic work for their classes. The computers in each SACC lab are equipped with various software applications, email, Internet, and laser printing capability. At most locations, students must have a valid College ID and be currently enrolled to gain entry into a SACC lab to use the computers. Students should also familiarize themselves with printing limits and other guidelines posted in each lab location.
- Individual workstations equipped with various software applications, such as Windows and Microsoft Office, Adobe Pagemaker and Illustrator
- Instructional aides and student lab helpers who can assist students and troubleshoot
- Free laser printing (daily printing limits are enforced)
- Adaptive technology and other accommodations for students with disabilities
Hours and Locations -
Main Campus -
- Learning Lab LR-06
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Center for Business and Industry Building (CBI): C3-17
Monday-Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Northeast Regional Center:
- Learning Commons
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Student Academic Computer Center:
Monday & Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Northwest Regional Center (CLOSED):
- Student Academic Computer Center (CLOSED)
Please contact SACC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.