Student Device Loaner Program
Important information about how to return your loaner device:
Staff will be on Main Campus from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday - Thursday, for returns. Please Enter from the 16th Street or 17th Street Bonnell entrances and notify the guard that you are here to return a loaner device.
An IT technician will come to meet you and collect the device, please ensure you have included all accessories, chargers, or bags that were provided.
Community College of Philadelphia (“CCP”) is loaning this device (“Equipment”) in support of the COVID-19 situation. To be eligible for this loan you must be a current CCP student enrolled in the “current” semester. To use the Equipment, I agree to abide by the following usage guidelines:
- I must return the Equipment in the same working condition and good order in which I received it.
- I must abide by the Community College of Philadelphia’s policies- Memorandum # 306 Policy for Responsible Commuting, available at https://myccp.online/college-policies-and-procedures/policy-responsible-computing
- And Memorandum # 307 Acceptable Use Policy for Interactive Systems available at https://myccp.online/college-policies-and-procedures/acceptable-use-policy-interactive-systems
- I understand that I am financially responsible for the value of the equipment borrowed, up to a maximum of $710.25, if the equipment is late, damaged, lost or stolen. (See “Late Fines” and “Liabilities and Responsibilities” below.)
- Failure to comply with these guidelines may also result in denial of current and future privileges to borrow any CCP Equipment.
Equipment Loan Period
I can borrow the equipment until the end of the current term I am registered for. If I do not return the Equipment by that time, I will be billed for the cost of replacing the Equipment, up to a maximum of $710.25.
Please Note: Equipment Loans can be extended, should you decide to take another class in another term. Please email 4ITSupport@ccp.edu to make those arrangements
Liabilities and Responsibilities
I assume all responsibility for the safety and condition of the Equipment borrowed from CCP:
- I will report any malfunctions and/or damage when it occurs.
- I am responsible for the costs of repair and/or replacement of the Equipment which result from theft, loss, misuse, or neglect by myself or any other persons. My maximum liability for repair or replacement is seven hundred ten dollars and twenty five cents ($710.25).
- I also agree to pay any collection costs and/or attorney’s fees if I do not pay amounts owed by me when due.
- Because the Equipment may fail, I am solely responsible for making backups of any files I create. CCP accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any losses/damages of any nature due to failure of the Equipment.
Make a Request to Borrow a Laptop
Please alert your instructor that you are in need of borrowing a laptop in order to complete the required coursework. Provide the following information to your instructor: your J#, email address, and mobile phone number. The request to borrow a laptop will be entered by your instructor on your behalf.
Once the College receives the information the student will be notified of the next steps in the process.
- Login to MyCCP and Click the Student Device Loaner Request (Faculty) link on the LaunchPad
- Select the class the student is attending from the list of classes you are assigned and click Next
- Then select the student you are requesting the device for and click Next:
- Select the device you would like to student to borrow and click Submit:
Standard Loaner Laptop Specs
Dell Latitude 3410 BTX 210-AVKY –
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10310U (4 Core, 6M cache, base 1.7GHz, up to 4.4GHz, vPro Capable)
- Win 10 Pro 64 English, French, Spanish 619-AHKN
- Integrated Intel(R ) UHD for 10th Generation Intel(R ) Core(TM ) i5- 10310U 338-BVLD
- 8GB,1x8GB, DDR4 Non-ECC 370-AFEH –
- M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive
- 14" FHD (1920x 1080) Anti-Glare Non-Touch, Camera & Microphone, WLAN capable
- Non-Backlit Power Button with No Fingerprint Reader