Update Student Information

Dynamic forms portal screen shot

Location of the Dynamic Forms Portal in MyCCP.ccp.edu

It is the student's responsibility to inform the College of any personal information changes. Submit change of information online through MyCCP Electronic Forms by completing a Change of Information form using the Dynamic Forms Portal.

Changing Information through MyCCP

Students should log into their MyCCP account under the "Student tab" select "Records and Registration" under Electronic Forms, then select "Change of Information" to make changes to their address or phone number.

  • If you are registering a name change, legal documentation (e.g., birth certificate, marriage certificate or divorce decree) is required.
  • Students establishing Pennsylvania or Philadelphia (city) residency must also provide proper documentation (e.g., PA driver's license).  Please refer to the Residency Statement/Documentation form for further information. 
  • Social Security Number changes will require the official social security card as proof with photo identification.

Students who have been away from the college for more than two years, must change their information in-person at Main Campus or any Regional Center at Enrollment Central.