My Library Account
Accessing Your Library Account:
- To login to your Library account, use the link below or in the side menu:
Login to your Library Account
- Type in the following:
- Your name
- College ID number (located on your College ID card)
- Your 4-digit personal identification number (PIN)
- If you do not have a PIN, leave the PIN field blank and click "submit." You will be prompted to create a PIN on the next screen.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, click on the "don't know your PIN" link to reset it. On the PIN request page, type in your name and college ID number. You will receive an email in your college email account with instructions on how to set/create your PIN.
Using Your Library Account:
Once you have logged in to your library account, you can do the following:
- View any books you have currently checked out
- Check due dates
- View information about your library fines (if applicable)
- Check your library holds
- View saved catalog searches
- Renew books (see below for more information)
Renewing Items Online
Library cardholders may renew their own materials online. All material may be renewed except for materials from the reserve desk and materials on which you owe fines.
- Login to your Library account.
- If it is not the default view, click the "items currently checked out" link to view the books you have checked out.
- Select the books you want to renew by checking the boxes in the renew column and then click the “renew selected” button. If you want to renew everything, click the “renew all” button.
- If you cannot renew items, a message will appear on the screen. If you are successful, a new due date will appear in the "status" column.