The College Library has a wide range of materials to help you with your research.
- LibGuides: This comprehensive resource includes research assistance, subject guides and useful resources
- Library Help: General guides
- How to Find Books: A guide that goes over common search methods and the Dewey Decimal System
- General Library Guide: A general guide to the Library and its policies and procedures
- Guide to Call Numbers
- Guide to Citing Sources
- Legal Guides
Ask A Librarian
Submit a question to Ask a Librarian if you need help getting your research started.
- Before you Ask a Librarian, browse our search options, How to Find Books, and Tips for Using the Catalog.
- Librarians by Subject: View the list of librarians by subject/discipline
This 45-minute tutorial will teach you how to think strategically, investigate a topic, evaluate and utilize information.