The College Library has a wide range of materials to help you with your research.
- LibGuides: This comprehensive resource includes research assistance, subject guides and useful resources
- How to Find Books: Goes over common search methods and the Dewey Decimal System
- Library Policies: Information about the Library and its policies and procedures
- Call Numbers Learn about Call Numbers
- Citing Sources Understand citing sources
- Legal Guides
Ask A Librarian
Ask a Librarian is staffed when the Library is open.
- Librarians by Subject: View the list of librarians by subject/discipline
This 45-minute tutorial will teach you how to think strategically, investigate a topic, evaluate and utilize information.