Who’s Eligible for Financial Aid?

Students who have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and are pursuing an associate’s degree or certificate are eligible for financial aid. Only credit-level courses that apply toward a degree or certificate are eligible.

Transfer Students

When you transfer from one college to another, your financial aid does not automatically transfer to your new institution. You must add Community College of Philadelphia's school code: 003249 to your FAFSA by logging into your FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov or by contacting the Federal Student Aid Information Center at (800) 433-3243. Once your FAFSA is received check your Financial Aid Requirements via your MyCCP portal to determine if any additional documentation is needed by the Office of Financial Aid.

Guest Students

Guest students are students pursuing a degree at another college (home school) but who are taking a few classes at Community College of Philadelphia (host school). Guest students are not eligible to receive financial aid from the College and should contact their home school's Office of Financial Aid to inquire about consortium agreements.

Please note: Guest students are responsible for paying tuition and fee charges at Community College of Philadelphia by the payment deadline. A processed consortium agreement does not constitute payment and cannot be used to hold your enrollment.