Career Connections is a resource to help students and alumni achieve their career goals. We provide the tools needed to help students Prepare, Empower and Connect to the world of work. Our dedicated team identifies and engages employers who have an interest in recruiting our students for full-time and part-time employment as well as internship and externship opportunities.
Career Connections offers traditional career counseling in conjunction with innovative methods to prepare students and alumni for career readiness and professional development through:
- Events for Job Seekers such as employers recruiting on campus, job search workshops and career fairs
- Career Guidance offering individual coaching and consultation with our staff
- Work-Study Programs that connect students with employment on campus to offset education costs
- Tools for Career Seekers for interview preparation, online job boards, career exploration and planning (NOTE: make sure you are logged in to MyCCP to access our tools Big Interview, 12Twenty and Virtual Job Shadow)
- Resume Bootcamp Week: Tuesday, May 26 - Thursday, June 4, 10a.m. - 3 p.m.
Amazon Hiring Event: Amazon Chime Event on Tuesday, May 26 at 3:00pm. Students can register for this event at the link below and learn more about the job opportunities at Amazon! Amazon is looking to hire Maintenance & AR Technicians. More details about these opportunities and the Amazon Chime event can be found at the links below:
Amazon Chime Event Registration Link: https://ccp.12twenty.com/events/30006101058271
Amazon Job Description Link: https://ccp.12twenty.com/job-postings/31999904218329
Hot Jobs and Internships
Coming Soon...Explore Jobs
Tips & Tools
12 Twenty - online job board for students and graduates
Big Interview - prepare for interviews