Prepare, Empower and Connect to the world of work.
Finding and securing job opportunities in your field of study is simple with Career Connections' methodical approach and customizable resources:
- We help you research your career options early and optimize your course of study using expert Pathway coordinators and online tools like Pathful Explore.
- We find employers all around the city and bring them to you through our job database Handshake, and on campus at our Job fairs and Hot Job events.
- We help you perfect your resume and interview skills with workshops, walk in hours, online prep tools like Big interview.
Still not sure where to start?
Students and alumni; You can come to our office during walk-in hours or make an appointment if you want to do a deep dive on your career goals and specific areas of need.
Individual appointments can be scheduled for:
- Résumé and cover letter writing and reviewing, in person or online
- Mock interview practice and critique
- Job/internship search assistance
- Review of the department's online career tools
- Guidance when making a career change or seeking new employment
Contact us to make an appointment
Center for Business and Industry
1751 Spring Garden Street, Suite C1-34
and Bonnell BG-24
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Fall and Spring Semesters: Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-in Hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Michelle Talbert-Horsey, Director - Career Connections
- Beverly Halsey, Associate Director - Career Connections
- Cassandra Sassaman, Career Connections Pathway Coordinator
- Kari Scott, Career Connections Pathway Coordinator
- Khadeshia Edens, Career Connections Pathway Coordinator
Career Connections provides many services to employers, including:
- On-campus recruiting which includes table set ups; on-campus interviewing, information sessions, classroom presentations, etc.
- Free online job posting and résumé search system
- Career fairs
- Specialized workshops
- Open house events
- Personalized meetings to discuss our services and internship participation opportunities
- Virtual Recruitment Opportunities