Services and Eligibility

Academic Advising Services

  • Help students identify program requirements
  • Help students explore goals, interests and potential majors
  • Discuss concerns about academic performance
  • Help students learn about College resources and services, course selection and registration procedures, and policies and deadlines

Am I Eligible?

Academic Advising serves:

Continuing students in good academic standing

Continuing students are students currently enrolled in courses or those who were enrolled in courses within the past two years.

Students not on academic probation

Students are considered to be on academic probation when they do not meet the standards established by the Academic Standards and Progress Policy.

New students, those on academic probation and those who have not enrolled in courses for more than two years should visit the Counseling Department.

Schedule an Advising Appointment

Eligible students can schedule an appointment to speak to an Advisor by logging into MyCCP and selecting Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment under Enrollment Services.