Applicants who have been accepted for admission to the College receive a student account. This account grants access to:
Through MyCCP, you can register/drop/view classes, access grades, and access your student Gmail account.
Get MyCCP User Name and Password
Students can get their MyCCP user name and password through MyCCP Account Retrieval. You’ll need to enter your Student ID number (or “J” number, located on your schedule/bill) and your social security number.
Exchange Online or Outlook Web Access (OWA) is Microsoft’s cloud - based email and calendaring
application included in the College’s Office 365 suite. This is available to all faculty, staff and students at
- Email and shared calendaring with 50G of storage space
- Message size up to 50MB
- Outlook Web App (OWA) functionality across all modern web browsers and tight integration
- with Office 365 suite
- Built in virus scanner
- Access your College email via your mobile device(s)
1. Login to OWA
- Browse to http://mail.ccp.edu
- Using your MyCCP username and password, login to the OWA
2. Connect your mobile device
- Download the OWA App on your Apple or Android device
- Using your MyCCP login username and password.
- For additions in the MAIL app select EXCHANGE as the Account type
- Use your MyCCP Username and password
- Set the Server address to outlook.Office365.com
3. Search for email in your folders
- Once logged into OWA
- Scroll through the FOLDERS view which is the left pane in your browser window.
- You can right-click on your CABINET folder to create new folders.
- Using your mobile device with the OWA app
- Select the triple bar icon upper left corner to open your Folder view
- You may select any folder to view the contents by tapping on the folder name.