Prepare for Summer and Fall Registration, NOW!
(including transfer credits)
(including transfer credits)
Monday, May 3, 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
|Degree-seeking students with 40+ credits in academic history||
Tuesday, May 4, 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
|Degree-seeking students with 25+ credits in academic history||
Wednesday, May 5, 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
|Degree-seeking students with 0+ credits in academic history||
Thursday, May 6, 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
|All degree-seeking students with academic history||
Friday, May 7 through Sunday, May 9
What's the format for summer courses?
Most summer courses are taken at an accelerated pace for 7-weeks, compared to the standard 15-week format — like spring and fall semesters.
That means you’ll be doing 15 weeks of learning and work in just half the time!
So, before registering, ask yourself, 'Am I prepared to complete an accelerated course online?' If so, sign up today!
Don’t forget—financial aid is available in the summer. Find out if you are eligible by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and include your J number.
- Part-time registration is less than 12 credits per semester. Full-time registration is 12 or more credits per semester.
- We have registration videos to walk you through the process of adding courses.
- View your schedule to confirm the start and end dates of your courses.
- Make sure your bill is paid on time to avoid having your classes dropped for non-payment.
- The Enrollment Guide has registration information and the deadline to drop and withdraw from courses for each term.
Have You Checked My Degree Path?
This is your personalized degree audit complete with course requirements for your major. You can access My Degree Path by clicking on the MyGPS tab at the top of your MyCCP homepage.
If you need additional assistance with your courses before the semester ends, make sure you sign up for tutoring through the Learning Lab.
The Virtual Student Resource Center has the contact information for all student support services.
- Submitted an online graduation application. If you experience any issues filling out the graduation application, please contact email@example.com with your J number included.
- Applied to the transfer institution of your choice before the application deadline.
Student Support Service Spotlight
The Counseling Center assists first-time transfer, re-admit and academic probation students. They also provide services for students making career decisions, providing college transfer assistance and personal counseling. They value confidentiality and will help you make the best of your time at the College. Visit with a counselor today!
Career Connections is a great resource, with online support for job searching, résumé review and interview preparation. Contact them today if you need internship connections or employment help.
Do You Have a Quick Question for Advising?
Take advantage of the Live Academic Advising Virtual Check-In Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Connect with Us!
Still have questions about Academic Advising? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include your J number with your question.