Location: Radnor, PA
Number of undergraduate students: 1,550 (year)
Type of Institution: Private, non-profit, Roman Catholic
Delivery Format: traditional day
Course Equivalency List
Tuition and fees
Virtual Campus Tour
Virtual Transfer Information Sessions
Community College of Philadelphia has three types of transfer agreements with Cabrini University: dual admissions, core-to-core and program-to-program. To benefit from any of these agreements students must earn an appropriate associate degree before transfer. These agreements are not exclusive of one another and the agreements can complement one another.
Cabrini University and Community College of Philadelphia have developed a dual admissions agreement. This agreement is designed to assist students who earn an appropriate associate degree to transfer to Cabrini University. Cabrini University guarantees admissions on the condition that students meet all the requirements.
Admissions into a particular major is not guaranteed. Upon transfer, students earn junior standing for matching majors. Support and financial incentives, including scholarship awards, are built-in to offer students the best opportunity for success.
Students who do not qualify for dual admissions, are still eligible to transfer to Cabrini University. Please review the list of approved programs below and visit with a Community College of Philadelphia academic advisor or counselor for further assistance.
Cabrini University and Community College of Philadelphia have a core-to-core agreement. In this, Cabrini University agrees to accept the general education embedded in Community College of Philadelphia's Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree as meeting all the requirements of its undergraduate General Education requirements except for three credits of Religious Studies (which may be taken at Community College of Philadelphia or another accredited college) and ECG 300 – Engagements in the Common Good, to be taken at Cabrini University.
This core-to-core agreement applies to all A.A. and A.S. degrees and is not limited to students who participate in dual admissions. Core-to-core transfer does not alter the requirements of the student's major field of study.
These are agreements in which an entire curriculum or program of study is accepted, so graduates of these specific associate degree programs transfer with advanced standing to a matching specific bachelor's degree program at Cabrini University.
Search for Programs
Degrees approved for Program-to-Program that are not approved for Dual Admissions are noted with the "P2P" code notation.
Dual Admissions Eligibility
Cabrini University welcomes applicants to the Dual Admissions Program in order to facilitate the transfer of students from Community College of Philadelphia to Cabrini University with third-year (junior) status for the purpose of entering a bachelor's degree program.
To be eligible for this program, students must:
- Submit a dual admissions intent form before earning no more than 30 graded college level credits (grades of A, B, C, D, F) from Community College of Philadelphia or any other college/university. Once a student has completed this form, they are strongly encouraged to meet with a Cabrini University admissions representative and a Community College of Philadelphia academic advisor or counselor to develop a course taking strategy.
- Submit the Cabrini University Application for Admission form once 45 credits have been earned at Community College of Philadelphia, or three to six months prior to the start of the semester they wish to transfer to Cabrini University.
- Graduate from Community College of Philadelphia with an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in one of the approved programs listed.
- Achieve a minimum 2.0 cumulative Community College of Philadelphia grade point average (GPA) within an associate program of study. Only courses with a grade of C or higher will be eligible for transfer.
- Enroll at Cabrini University within one year of graduating from Community College of Philadelphia and not attend another institution between graduation and attendance at Cabrini University. Satisfy all other regular Cabrini University admissions requirements.
To submit a Dual Admissions intent form, login to MyCCP and find "Transfer/Dual Admissions" on the top right side of the MyGPS tab.
- Students who have previously been matriculated to Cabrini University are not eligible for the Cabrini University dual admissions program.
- Students must complete 45 credits with Cabrini University, of which the last 30 credits must be completed at Cabrini University.
Advantages of Dual Admissions
Students who participate in dual admissions are eligible for the following benefits:
- Application fee to Cabrini University will be waived.
- Cabrini University Merit Scholarships for dual admissions students who enroll full-time (12 or more credits) with a 2.0 or higher GPA.
- Informational meetings with Cabrini University staff at Community College of Philadelphia campus/regional centers for assistance in matriculating to Cabrini University.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Academic Scholarships will be awarded for an academic year to any full-time day student attending classes at Cabrini University who possesses a cumulative Community College of Philadelphia GPA of 2.0 or better. All scholarships are renewable, contingent upon the student maintaining at least a 2.0 cumulative Cabrini University quality-point average.
Full-time at Cabrini University – enrolled in 12 or more credits a semester
- GPA 3.5 to 4.0 = up to $16,000 per year
- GPA 3.0 to 3.49 = up to $15,000 per year
- GPA 2.5 to 2.99 = up to $14,000 per year
- GPA 2.0 to 2.49 = up to $11,000 per year
Dual Admissions Partnership Award - $2,000
All dual admissions students attending Cabrini University on a full-time day student basis will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - $1,000
All Phi Theta Kappa members attending Cabrini University on a full-time day basis are eligible for an additional $1,000 award with proof of membership. Students must submit proof at the time of acceptance in order to be awarded the scholarship.
Transfer students will be awarded Financial Aid on the same basis as all Cabrini University students and will have equal access to all state and federal financial aid programs.
For information concerning transfer please schedule an appointment to visit a Community College of Philadelphia academic advisor or counselor. Students are also welcome to contact the transfer institution directly.
Community College of Philadelphia
Bonnell Building, BG-12
1700 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Bonnell Building, BG-7
1700 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Approved Academic Degree Programs
The following Associate in Arts (A.A.) and Associate in Science (A.S.) degree programs at Community College of Philadelphia are approved for Dual Admissions and Core-to-Core to the corresponding degree programs at Cabrini University.
Students who do not qualify for dual admission and/or are interested in transfer for programs other than those listed should contact a Cabrini University undergraduate admissions representative and/or meet with a Community College of Philadelphia academic advisor or counselor to discuss an appropriate plan of transfer.
Search by Program
Use the category headers to sort by Community College of Philadelphia program major or Transfer Program major.
|CCP Program||Bachelor Program|
|Business - Accelerated||Finance (Day)|
|Business - Accelerated||Human Resource Management (Day)|
|Business - Accelerated||International Business (Day)|
|Business - Accelerated||Marketing (Day)|
|Communication Studies||Communication (Day)|
|Communication Studies||Digital Communication and Social Media (Day)|
|Computer Science||Computer Information Science (Day)|
|Education - Early Childhood (Birth to 4th Grade)||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Education - Middle and Secondary Level||Biology (Day)|
|Education - Middle and Secondary Level||Chemistry (Day)|
|Education - Middle and Secondary Level||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Education - Middle and Secondary Level||English (Day)|
|Education - Middle and Secondary Level||History (Day)|
|Education - Middle and Secondary Level||Mathematics (Day)|
|Education - Middle and Secondary Level||Middle Level (4-8) Education (Day)|
|Education - Middle Level (4th to 8th grade)||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Education - Middle Level (4th to 8th grade)||Middle Level (4-8) Education (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Humanities/Citizenship||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Humanities/Citizenship||English (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Humanities/Citizenship||History (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Humanities/Social Studies Option||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Humanities/Social Studies Option||English (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Humanities/Social Studies Option||History (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Math/Science Option||Biology (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Math/Science Option||Chemistry (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Math/Science Option||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Education - Secondary Math/Science Option||Mathematics (Day)|
|English||English - Tracks in Literary and Cultural Studies (Day)|
|Health Care Studies||Exercise Science and Health Promotion (Day)|
|Health Care Studies||Public Health|
|International Studies||History (Day)|
|International Studies||Political Science (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||Social Work (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||Sociology (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||Criminology (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||English, Writing and Secondary Education Certification (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||History (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||Political Science (Day)|
|Liberal Arts||Psychology (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||Criminology (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||Educational Studies (non-certification) (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||English, Writing and Secondary Education Certification (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||History (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||Political Science (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||Psychology (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||Social Work (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Honors||Sociology (Day)|
|Liberal Arts - Social/Behavioral Science||Criminology (Day)|