- You should follow your Tuesday class schedule; and
- The majority of classes are still (temporarily) virtual.
As we continue to keep your health and safety in mind, we recently announced that we won’t get to see many of you in person until Oct. 18, when courses will be offered in their original format (hybrid or in person), as listed on your class schedule. If you registered for online classes, there are no changes to your schedule.
As we anxiously await to see you on campus again, we’ll continue to look for you (and your creative backgrounds) virtually! The start of any semester can be a bit hectic, but you’ve got a few days to prepare, so we wanted to share some of our helpful Virtual Student Support Services with you.
Take a Tour of Our Virtual Student Resource Center
- We’ve designed a free course to help you succeed in online learning
- Sign up for an online tutoring session with our Learning Labs so you can stay on top of your grades this fall
- Our Student Academic Computer Center staff are here (on campus and online) to help you with Canvas and Zoom, submitting assignments and more
- Schedule an on-campus appointment or drop in to a virtual Zoom session with Counseling for career, transfer, academic and personal counseling
- Access Library resources from home or reserve a study room on Main Campus
- Schedule a virtual or on-campus appointment with an Academic Advisor to identify program requirements, explore goals, interests and potential majors, and more
- Start planning your career with help from our Career Connections office
- Make sure you’ve ordered your textbooks and other course materials from the Bookstore
- Financial Aid is here to help with your financial planning, both on campus and online
Need a Laptop?
Make Sure You Check Your Schedule
Vaccination Info You Should Know
- You must upload your vaccination card by Sept. 1, 2021, or be subject to on-site COVID testing to enter campus buildings.
- Students must be fully vaccinated by Oct. 15 to resume in-person and hybrid classes. In person and hybrid classes will resume Oct. 18.
- If you are not, or plan to not be vaccinated by this time, you should consider switching to online only courses immediately to complete your semester.
- Students seeking a medical or religious exemption can fill out the exemption request form and send it to email@example.com.
- Masking and social distancing will be required of all, regardless of vaccination status, throughout the fall 2021 semester.
- Stay up-to-date by visiting the College’s COVID-19 Safety Expectations for Students and COVID-19 Updates pages.