Chamber Ensemble Performance
The Community College of Philadelphia's Music department proudly invites you to our Spring 2019 concert series. This semester we have some exciting concerts planned, including the inaugural performance of our new Hip Hop Ensemble!
All events are free and open to the public.
- Monday, April 22 - 3:30 p.m. - Pop/Rock Ensemble & Jazz Band (BG-21, Black Box Theater)
- Tuesday, April 23 - 12:00 p.m. - Departmental and Vocal Recital (BG-21, Black Box Theater) *Note, this event will last all afternoon, so feel free to stop by at any time. The departmental recitals are performed by all Music Performance majors in their final semester of lessons. All voice students perform in our Vocal Recital.*
- Wednesday, April 24 - 2:00 p.m. - Vocal Ensemble (Mint Building Stairwell)
- Thursday, April 25 - 12:00 p.m. - Chamber Ensemble (Mint M2-08)
- Thursday, April 25 - 3:00 p.m. - Electronic & Hip Hop Ensembles (BG-21, Black Box Theater)
If you have any questions about the events, feel free to reach out to Paul Geissinger at email@example.com.