Important Dates - International Student Services
Important Dates - Spring 2017
Friday, December 16: Travel Information Due
Please complete and return the attached form to notify us of your travel/arrival plans as soon as they are available
December 23 – January 2: The College will be closed for the Winter Holiday
Friday, January 6: Placement Testing
- If you are in the United States earlier, you should take the test before January.
- If you have previous US College credit (English 101) or TOEFL/SAT/IELTS scores that qualify you for a waiver, please send official copies as soon as possible.
- If you do not receive a waiver and do not take the placement test, you will not be able to enroll in classes and risk losing your F-1 status.
Friday, January 6: REQUIRED International Student Orientation
Time/Location to be announced
Monday, January 11 - Friday, January 13: Course Registration Events
- You will be notified of your registration date at the time of your placement test.
- If you already have placement, or took the test before January, you can register at an earlier date.
Monday, January 16: College is closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Tuesday, January 17: First Day of the Spring 2017 semester
Paying your Tuition
Tuition/fees will be due within 24 hours of course registration. The total due will be about $6,000 - $7,000 USD. Please make sure you have made the necessary arrangements.
Monthly payment plans are available; however about 30% will still